Another Shameless Plug

I had another playdate today with some moms from cafemom.com and so I have to stress AGAIN how great this site is, ladies :) If you want to find moms in your area they are right there on the site. Sometimes debates happen and arguments can ensue, but if you keep yourself in just playdate groups you can avoid that nonsense very easily. Parenting issues are always very personal to everyone so it's easy for things to get crazy.

The moms I met today were great and their kids were all well-behaved and wonderful. I had an awesome time and I'm really glad we all found each other. Noah will run off and join kids as soon as he sees me talk to their moms. If I shake someone's hand he knows we're there to play and he rushes over and says "hi kids!". He had fun today playing with all older kids. He loves 11yr olds and they seem to love him :)

Comments

Britni said…
I know what you mean about the debates.I belong to Babyzone .com.I joined at the beginning of Ava's pregnancy for the Due Date Club & that switched over to the Nov-Dec.2005 Birthday club.I actually know a lot of the women on there pretty well now & have quite a few as friends on my space even!But I try not to get into debates...as much as I love getting into them with non friends!!I usually go there for advice and other peoples opinions.I know I will like Cafe moms.com.I am afraid to join & then not be able to follow through with play dates.Maybe when Ava's gymnastics is over it will be easier.I'm glad Noah has so much fun,and you too!!
Britni said…
Hey,what happened to your last post was in the middle of reading it & I hit refresh because the pictures weren't coming up,then it disapeared!Did the blog monster eat it? :)
Allison said…
weird! it's loading fine here... hmmmm. Maybe it's the server or something.

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing