A few tidbits

We saw a silver lining today and got a bit of good news from Josh. We're expecting a resolution by the end of this month :O If we're not together by October 29th, we will have officially been apart for 3 whole years.

Tristan is officially 3 weeks old. I tried giving him a bottle today and he took it right away. YAY! Freedom for me!!! :D (if I ever decide to go anywhere). I think because he was already used to a pacifier he thought the bottle was like a bonus or something... what?! MILK?! haha

That's all for now... maybe I'll get pictures and stuff later. I need a nap again today. Noah was up at 6am AGAIN. I need to go to bed at 9 like other normal people.

PICTURES!

Noah has his digital camera in that last photo.
In other news I have decided that the first thing I'm going to do when Josh finally gets back is leave the house. I'm going to pump and walk away. Josh can handle it. I'm sure he'd have a fun time anyway. I'm a little jealous because Josh is going to Munich for Oktoberfest this weekend. What am I doing? I am going to continue being a playgym and a cow, maybe get groceries and clean. Whoopeeeeee! So jealous :/

Comments

Pam said…
Wow - 3 weeks already! Tristan has changed so much already - you can really see the difference in the pics.

Here's to knowing what's next by the end of the month... and to being together for a change!

Hey, thanks for posting the pic of Noah with the truck! Fun to see.

Happy napping!
;-)
Britni said…
Happy 3 weeks Tristan!

A playgym and a cow,lol!I hear ya on that one.

I can't believe Tristan just took the bottle...just like that,like it was nothing.Ember acts like I'm trying to poison her or something,haha.I am so happy for you,though slightly jealous :P

I hope you guys are able to find out whether Josh gets to come home or not.I know it must just drive you nuts.I hope you are all together soon.3 years is a long time to be apart.

Tristan's eye are a really pretty shade of blue!Ember's are still green as of now.Around this time is when Ava's eye color changed.We will see what Ember's do.
Sarah said…
Allie, if you need to get away for a little bit I could come over and watch your boys. I could leave Maggie with Jamie. Let me know if you need a time-out!

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing