I'm Winning the War!

Seems as though I was correct in assuming that Noah is now old enough to stop with the finicky food behavior and start eating like a MAN. The Battle of Beef Stew was fought and won yesterday with the cunning use of "Meet the Robinsons". I was going to buy it anyway, but I told Noah if he would simply try his food we would get the movie. VICTORY!

Today I also won at lunch and dinner. Lunch I bribed him with pumpkin painting. Dinner was more of a threat, but the promise of a chocolate peanut butter granola bar sure sped things up! We had a lot of fun painting pumpkins. He painted 3, I painted one. I think it looks like a vampire who's drunk on some O+ Next we're going to carve a skull into our big pumpkin.

I thought I would also add that Tristan is getting a little addicted to this sling, I think... as am I. I cook in it, clean in it, nurse in it. I don't know how I would function without it!

Comments

Britni said…
The pumpkins came out so cute!

Tristan is a great accessory! I love that sling,I'm jealous! :)It was a really good product for you to get!
When he nurses in it is he positioned the same way?Just curious,I've never nursed with a sling before.
Anonymous said…
yeah! I'm so happy that Noah is trying things. Please pray that Haley starts the same thing to. We are doing pumpkins soon to. I have to go get some paint. I can't wait to paint them. We have like 5 to paints b/c Haley insisted that Jersey and Grandma has one to. haha

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing