Sleepover Saturday

Last night we all decided we were dying for a game night so Karrie and her husband Clint came over. The boys ran amok for awhile and then took their bath and got into their footie pajamas. I could not believe how dirty that bath water was hahaha. I found these Halloween flashlights at Target for a mere $2.50 that had 5 different covers for them. All kids love flashlights! They had a grand time and so did we! We all played word games and talked all night long, had a few drinks and just laughed and laughed. I love game nights at home. It's so much more relaxing and fun than any bar :) The only thing that would have made it better would have been Josh, of course.

This morning Noah and Tristan cuddled up and watched the Meet the Robinsons for a little bit. Noah loves holding his baby brother so much that I can bribe him with it hahaha. Noah... do you want to hold Tristan? THEN EAT! ;) They are going to be so adorable when the age gap starts closing a bit. I was in such a great mood from my adult interaction that I actually fixed myself up and wanted to go take pictures at the park. I made Karrie and CJ tag along ;) Tristan did NOT cooperate so all we have are a bunch of great shots of the boys. He was only happy in the baby carrier and he just slept most of the time. I'm not complaining.

I was glad I finally got to show Karrie this park. I knew she and CJ would love it. The boys were climbing all over the place, trying to scale walls like Spiderman. They fed the ducks while I nursed Tristan (which explains why I don't have pictures of that). A few times they allowed their excitement to get the best of them and failed to behave, but for the most part we had a fun time. The weather was perfect! I love that it gets down to 50 at night and then climbs back to a cool, non-humid, sunny 78 during the day. If Texas would be like this more often I would probably like it better.

When we got home I sat down and fed Tristan really well and changed him, cuddled with him (without any contraptions). He was very pleasant after that so I set the camera up on a timer on our deck steps and snapped a few shots. They turned out pretty well considering the sun had already set. I didn't want to waste all the time and effort I put into doin' myself up, you know? ;)

Comments

Britni said…
Those are really great shots of you & the boys.You should frame it.I don't think setting up a timer would work for us.Tthe kids wouldn't look at the camera without someone getting their attention.I just know them,lol.

It sounds like you all had a really fun night!

I had 1/2 a drink on my anniversary and felt like I was going to pass out.I am a total wuss ,I know,haha.
Pam said…
Beautiful pics, as usual, Allie. You look great and so do the boys. I love Tristan's sturdy little shape -- he will be keeping up with Noah in no time!
Nerdular said…
haha too cute!!!

i didnt even come down there this weekend. i had fun staying here, though. it was a long week.

i need to call you soon.
Anonymous said…
Those pictures of the boys and you are great1 YOu should defintely frame these ones.

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing