First October Photo Shoot

I say first because I am going to be in the next one! Also Tristan was quite disgruntled the entire time (as you can see) so we need to try again. AND we still have to do the Halloween costume shoot. These are some of my faves, but there were a lot more. You can click on my flickr badge (right column) to see all the others. Noah loved posing with the pumpkins and it was his idea to lay in the grass and sit on the big pumpkin. Don't you just love Tristan's socks?! We had fun :)

Comments

Jen said…
I love Noahs shirt!! Where did you get it from? And Tris is from Old Navy...i know that from a mile away. Not like i shop there or anything??!! Where abouts do you live in TX? We might be considering moving out there.

ttys
Britni said…
Jen you guys might be moving??!

Allie,I loveeeee the picture,very very cute.I love shots like that,a lot of people don't get pictures like that though.If I do an artistic crop on the girls face I usually get asked "where is the rest of their face?...haha
Britni said…
Oh yeah I forgot to add that all the pictures are adorable even the one of Tristan crying!
Anonymous said…
I love the photo shoot! I love Tristan's socks. I love halloween! I love HOah's shirt. I think I saw it at Walmart and thought it was cute then to. I like how Tristan is crying. It shows his personality.
Britni said…
I meant to put I love the *last* picture.I am such an awful typer,it drives me nuts! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing