One Month Old! and our Busy Week

Here's Noah with the new dinosaur Brit, Mark, Ava, and Ember got for him. He carries it around everywhere and talks to it like it's alive. He gives it hugs and kisses too :) We've gotten a lot of cards and packages from friends and family and I just wanted to thank you all again! We really appreciate everything :D We've had a really busy, but fun week so far. I was going to go out again today, but I think I am just going to relax and rehydrate.

Monday I had Jamie and her kids over. Tuesday I had Karrie and her 5yr old son CJ over. Wednesday was the playdate on base. Thursday we rested :) Yesterday I had Karrie and Jamie and all the kids over. Jamie and the kids stayed for dinner and I watched CJ for Karrie so she and her hubby could go out for dinner.

Noah loves CJ! It's nice to have a boy around for Noah to play with. The kids were running around like crazy, yelling and chasing each other. It was great! I felt like I was back in Ohio with my big family. I'm so glad I finally made some more friends out here with kids! The mess was easy to clean up because #1 - I had help and #2 - it was just a bunch of toys. Although they did manage to completely overturn Jellybean's cage! That was a fun mess to clean :P

My little Tristan is a whole month old today. I can't believe I've had him for a month already. I just love every second I've spent with him. I am getting a whole lot more joy out of the newborn stage this second time around. I think it's because now I know there is a limit.

He can't cry forever, or eat forever... most importantly he can't stay this small and precious forever. I've had my moments of frustration with him at night when I'm exhausted and he's wide awake. But, he's just a tiny baby so it's not like he can stay awake for 12 hours like Noah, 2 is his limit basically.
Tris is finally eating more regularly and on both sides. I lost another 2 pounds thanks to his ravenous hunger. I love how fat his cheeks are getting hehe. He weighs 10lbs now, probably closer to 11, according to my home scale. I feel like I can't eat enough or drink enough. Speaking of which, I need to go do that now!

Comments

Britni said…
I love his chubby cheeks too!My girls both have round cheeks too,hehe.
Thats so nice you have friends with kids to interact with.I miss having close friends nearby :(
Yaya,I'm glad Noah liked his dinosaur! I thought it looked like something he'd like :)
xoxo
Britni said…
I love Tristan's crying picture too,poor thing!Ember always looks so pitiful when she cries I just feel so bad for her!!
Pam said…
You take the best pictures, Allie. I especially love the one of Tristan all scrunched in the face crying. Sometimes that's EXACTLY how I feel!
Anonymous said…
Allie you look great! I wish I could of lost my baby weight so fast! I'm glad Noah had a great time. It's good to have them play with kids. I think it will defintely help out in the long run. I think Haley misses Emily.

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing