Beautiful Day!

Today was only 84 and breezy, very little humidity. We just HAD to go outside! I thought Tristan could handle the drive to Brackenridge Park... I was right. He did cry for a bit on the way home, but fell back asleep. Noah had a blast running around and was really obedient. Noah just seems to know that he has to be extra good now that I have to take care of a baby too. He's been impressing me when we go out. He's still the same crazy wild child at home, though! It's been a lot easier than I thought it would be to travel and do things with both boys. I think Noah is the perfect age and is more of a help than a hindrance.

My friend Amy and I gave each other objects to find with our cameras. I took a few shots for my photo scavenger hunt at the park. I have to find a spooky house, palm trees, lightning bugs, and a neon sign at night. Thus far I've found palm trees :) I didn't realize we had so many palm trees out here until today when I was looking for them. I also snapped a pic of the most fall-like tree I've seen here in Texas. How depressing :/ I miss Ohio!!! I'm having fun today even though I'm pretty tired.

Comments

Britni said…
The last photo looks like a painting!!My Mom would love that picture.She is very into scenic photography.

I'm glad Noah is being such a big help :)

If we lived closer we would go to parks together all the time,I'm sure!
Anonymous said…
I love the last photo of the tree. I was just talking to mom about here in Va the leaves aren't changing or falling off the trees. I miss Ohio with the seasons. It's dissappointing to just have hot, hotter and hottest as a season.

I'm glad you are getting out with both of the boys. I bet it feels good that Noah is behaving so well. It makes you feel like you trained him well haha :)
I guess when you live in Ohio its hard to appreciate all of the seasons all of the time. You are right though we do have great fall weather. Although you are not missing anything right now its been very hot.

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing