Growth Spurt for Sure

Sorry. No pictures today. Tristan was doing the crazy eating constantly for about 3 days and today he's been asleep pretty much alllll day long. I am positive he's in a growth spurt now. I've been forced to pump all day because he increased my milk supply and then started sleeping on the job lol. I don't mind having reserves! I kept thinking about how you said Ember is during a growth spurt, Brit. So very very true.

Karrie watched the boys for me and I went to the grocery store alone. It was... amazing. I forgot what it was like to get groceries without having to bargain with a 3yr old, although Noah is really helpful at the store most of the time. I was kinda lonely to be honest. I didn't have anyone to talk to! I really appreciated it though once I got home and didn't have to yell at Noah every 5 minutes to get back into the house haha. I'm going to miss Karrie if we move. She's been so helpful and fun. I wish I could take her with me. We just dropped them back off at home and Noah said "I love CJ" the entire drive back. Sigh. So is life.

A cold front moved in and we're enjoying a fall breeze for the first time this year. Unfortunately it's only going to last until Wednesday and then the temp is climbing back up to 85. I bought Noah his Fall wardrobe at Walmart anyways. We're ready for Fall! I wish it would just stay cool and breezy. I miss Ohio SO BAD! I know I say it a lot, but this is the time of year when I get the most homesick. My Mom knows this and tortures me with emails, pictures, and videos of the great weather and the gorgeous trees. If all goes well we'll be visiting Ohio soon! Britni that means you're going to be doing a photo shoot for us :) YAY! I am officially inviting myself over hahaha.

Comments

Don't you just love growth spurts. It gives you a chance to breathe. Dylan was a constant nurser. I felt like I ran around the house with my shirt up, or off half of the day. I just took it as he was small and needed to catch up. Sometimes he would nurse for an hour. Take advantage of the extra milk supply. It gets harder the longer you go. Oh and yes, you have to stop by Britni's and have them do a photo shoot for you :)
Britni said…
Yay,we would love to have you! and depending on when how long you're in town I can even come over that way too!Maybe we could all get together(Me you Beth & the kids!)

I love when Ember has a growth spurt I usually get caught up on things around the house when she does that!

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing