My Beautiful Boys :)

I put Tristan in a 3-6mos outfit today and he wasn't swimming in it like I had hoped. He weighs 11 pounds now!! I am washing all my 3-6mos clothes. I forgot how much adorable stuff I had!! He's going to be so stylin' :) I just hope it cools down soon so he can wear them because they're all winter-ish. It's still stinkin' 90 degrees out here (record highs for this time of year). Noah was born a month before Tristan so I guess it is odd for it to be this hot still. I just don't remember it ever NOT being hot. OK ok... January when we had the ice storms it was cold, but that's it! I also found the giraffe costume in that box. I thought I had given it back to Michelle, but there it was... sitting right on top. So Tristan is at least going to be a giraffe for pictures this year :) I think it would be too hot for him to wear it on Halloween. Stupid Texas.

No concrete news from Josh yet. There is an option we're trying to secure that would ensure no deployments for the last 3 years of his enlistment. I will let everyone know when we have orders for sure. Most likely we'll be moving... fast. I've been spending my days with my new friend Karrie who lives right down the street. She rocks. I wish I could drag her along with us when we move. I am going to call her right now and we're going to the park. I want to make sure she knows where everything is around here before I leave. I can't believe I had no friends for 4 years and then finally, when we might move... I make 2 great friends with kids. Oh well. That's what the internet is for! We'll all keep in touch I'm sure :)

Comments

Britni said…
Awww,I love when Ava has belly time with Ember.I remember the 1st time she did that with her,it was so sweet.The last picture is beautiful.

I signed up on Cafemom.com.now I just need to update my profile some more.I NEED friends to hang out with.I have a lot of friends they are just all over the U.S!I need to have other women to talk to in person.Someone to go places with.I was telling Mark this area is soo big.There have to be a few people that I have things in common with that are positive,fun loving people to be around.
Nerdular said…
i thought the word 'ensure' was prohibited in armyspeak! ;)

let me know whats up!
Britni said…
I just re read my comment & it sounds a bit pathetic,lol.I just don't know any women around here with young kids :)
Jen said…
I love the picture of you and Tristan! I guess i don't need Dave to take pictures of me after all.
You look amazing too. how is everything over on your side?

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing