Crazy Moms with Crazy Kids

First of all let me just announce that as I was uploading pictures to this post I heard an odd noise coming from the bathroom. Like a cup of water being poured into the bowl. I thought Noah had busted the potty chair out again, which would be annoying. No... MUCH WORSE. I go in there and he has the bowl his popcorn was in sitting atop the toilet seat. He hands it to me and excitedly says "I pee in my bowl!". I can tell he placed the bowl on the floor to pee in it because there are nice little pee puddles everywhere and the hand towel is on the floor, spotted with whatever pee puddles he managed to mop up before I arrived. Why why why. I swear... boys are freakin' insane. It only takes 2 seconds for disastrous things to happen. Yesterday he climbed all over my counters, covered in chalk. He was digging in the snack cupboard and when I got over there he kept yelling at me "NO CANDY, MOMMY!" (that's what he's doing in the pic). I had little black hand prints all over my microwave. Luckily chalk is very washable.

Jamie and her kids Sophia, Sienna, and Jesse came over today! We had so much fun. They were here from like 12 until almost 4. The time flew by. We played outside for a little bit, but it was entirely too hot for all of us. Most of the time the kids just destroyed Noah's room, fought, and told on each other haha :) It was really fun, though! We also had a little snack and then colored for a long time.

I got out my super washable markers and Jamie and I decorated our children with them. They started it! We just made it all more structured ;) It was fun. We are crazy moms... no wonder our kids are crazy lol. This isn't the first time I've done this to Noah either. I equate it to playing dress-up or even face painting. They love it. Sophie wanted to be a cat. Her mom gave her giant lips and I was cracking up every time I looked at her. Noah just kinda looked like a pastel clown. I was busy snapping pictures otherwise I probably would have decorated him more.

The kids decorated themselves a bit as well. I love this pic because it almost looks like Sienna was drunk or something so Noah drew all over her. Sigh... yeah we're weird and we have great fun being proud of it haha :)

Comments

Britni said…
Oh my gosh,I have never seen anything like this.Haha.Was it hard to wash off?lol...oh my gosh,haha.

I'm glad you guys had a fun play date!! :)
Allison said…
haha no otherwise I don't think we would have done it. They're so washable they completely come off just with a baby wipe :)
Pam said…
Looks like a ton 'o fun to me! The markers, not the potty incident. I remember when my son decided to get creative when he had to go potty... I would find little yellow pee puddles everywhere in the bathroom except the toilet. In the tub, the sink, the wastebasket... Fortunately it was only a short phase and he doesn't do that anymore or I'm sure his wife would have said something to me by now...
;-)
ABW said…
That's hilarious!!!! Looks like the kids and moms had a great time!
Ha Ha I haven't laughed so hard. They look so clown like! I am sure this got their imaginations going and yours too!

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing