I can't believe...

One of my blogger friends has a 21mo old little boy and just posted a video of him. I thought to myself, self... what was Noah like at 21mos? So I went and looked and I just can't believe he was this wickedly cute and I actually FORGOT! Good thing I've got Tristan to occupy my mom hormones! Noah was so chubby and his voice was so much higher and squeakier than it is now. I'm glad I have videos to look back on because it's so easy to forget what kids were like at all their ages and stages. I kind of miss this little chubby bratnick that always had his bear and sippy cup in tow. Now he's tall and talking back and has a visible neck. His clothes actually fit him. He pours his own drinks and takes care of himself most of the time. At least he's still a bratnick ;) hehe. I was watching videos and he still chases Jellybean the same way. That means I've been telling him to "be nice" and "put her down!" for well over a year.

Comments

Britni said…
he was soooo stinkin cute!!!!
I love him, and haven't even met him. Too cute. I am afraid to start teaching Dylan how to dress its bad enough with him striping out of his pants and diaper, ha ha.

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing