Bathtime

I've given the boys quite a few baths together, but this time I felt I could run and get my camera and trust Noah could hold Tristan up. Tris is a lot more solid now. Noah always wants to help wash him and rinse him off. I've said "be careful" so many times that Noah repeats it over and over and over anytime he does anything with Tristan.

Tristan is so hard to get smiling pictures of! He smiles all the time, but then he sees the camera and he immediately goes into curiosity mode. He always ends up looking a bit odd. I figure I'll just keep snapping pics and he'll get used to it soon enough.


Tristan is happiest right after bathtime for about 7 minutes before he gets his jammies on. He starts to anticipate the eventual feeding and sleeping and becomes impatient rather quickly, but for the few minutes he can bear he's a really happy chunky monkey.

Comments

Amalia said…
they are soo cute together. He is so much older. I love these blogs.
Britni said…
What great bath pictures. I know what you mean about it being hard to catch their real smiles! It's tricky once they see your camera! I know Tristan's real smile since you've posed so many cute videos. He is growing & changing so much,I can't believe it!

I am glad you can bathe them together now. I bet they love it! When I bring Ava & Ember up the stairs and we head towarss the bathroom for their evening bath Ember start squealing & laughing & kicking her legs she is so ecited for bath time with her big sister. This is why I lOVE bath time so much. They have so much fun in there together. I never knew it would be so much fun!

I love Noah's smile and Tristan's wild little hair do. What cute little boys :) Tristan has such round pretty eyes!

Oh yeah & Ava ALWAYS says "Be careful Ember,be careful!" all the time too! How funny....must be an older sibling thing!

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing