Smiles!! :D

Here's my little blonde baby finally smiling for the camera. Yes, his hair really is that light (unless it's wet haha). It makes me feel good because he looks like me in some tiny little bitty way. He is still yet another Josh clone, but he has my eyes and my hair (and both boys have my ears) so HA!

I just wanted everyone to know that this is generally how Noah looks throughout the day. I don't know why he insists on wearing his bike helmet all the time, but he does. If he goes outside he has to have the helmet... shoes are optional, but not the helmet. He's such a weird child.

Comments

Britni said…
His hair is blonde! How cute :) He does look a lot like you in so many ways!

I love Noah's dinosaur shirt :)

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing