Pickshures

Here's what I have for Noah's room thus far. I still need to draw Sera and Spike... and "the twins" from some sequel that Noah insists I draw (they're triceratopseseses...triceratops-i). Anyway... looking good!

Here's Cutey McFatenstein yesterday in his 9mos clothes. He's 4 months old!!! WTF, mate.

I fried up some zucchini before it went bad and Noah really liked it. I guess since they looked like fries he was willing to try them. Zucchini + deep fat fry + super fattening ranch = delicious.

Comments

Nerdular said…
Love Noah's feet in the first pic, hehe. Tristan looks blonde! And his eyes look green! Is his hair that light in person?
Allison said…
his hair is a lot lighter than it was... a bit darker than the pic, though (same with his skin and eyes)
Britni said…
His hair does look light in that pic!

Yum fried zucchini sounds very good for some strange reason,haha! I love the sketches you made!I can't wait to see his room when you are finished,it's going to be great!!
I still have to draw Clifford for Ava every day, it is her main request.
Jen said…
Ok yummy to the fried stuff..i love it and will have to try more once i figure out the basic recipie for the batter. and totally random question, the monitor you have on the kitchen table in the zucchini picture. how does it work for you? do you really like it and was it worth it? I'm asking b/c we just got 2 new ones. 1 for Lilly upstairs and 1 for Paige downstairs. We were just wondering if they were worth it. Let me know. And again awesome job on the drawings!!!
Allison said…
Jen, the baby monitor works great. I love that it's battery or ac operated. I actually pick up other babies on it... which is weird, but fun in an odd way. I've picked up cell phone conversations too. It's very powerful and sensitive so it will hear Noah or Tristan (since their rooms are so close). I have no complaints.

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing