Recipe Swap Fridays

This is a great recipe I got from allrecipes.com for really easy, low-fat, FUN, banana muffins. I make these with Noah all the time. He loves to smash the bananas up with me. I highly recommend that site, by the way. V and I have been using it for years. You can save your own recipes and share them with friends on there.

INGREDIENTS
  • 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 3 large bananas, mashed
  • 3/4 cup white sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 1/3 cup butter, melted
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • 1 tsp cinnamon
  • 1/4 tsp nutmeg
DIRECTIONS
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat muffin pans with non-stick spray, or use paper liners. Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
  2. Combine bananas, sugar, egg, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, and melted butter in a large bowl. Fold in flour mixture, and mix until smooth. Scoop into muffin pans.
  3. Bake in preheated oven. Bake mini muffins for 10 to 15 minutes, and large muffins for 25 to 30 minutes. Muffins will spring back when lightly tapped.
NUTRITION INFORMATION

Servings Per Recipe: 12

Calories: 188

  • Total Fat: 5.8g
  • Cholesterol: 32mg
  • Sodium: 281mg
  • Total Carbs: 32.5g
  • Dietary Fiber: 1.2g
  • Protein: 2.5g

Comments

Britni said…
Yay,I knew you would participate! Those do sound good!! Ava & I will definitely make them soon. She loves to help me bake. :)
Amalia said…
mmmm. sounds DELICIOUS. I love that site. Does that mean I should put in a recipe? mmmm. I think I will make those this weekend. :p

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing