Build A Bear

We took Noah to the Build A Bear workshop and let him make his own triceratops! I was almost disappointed because he didn't seem excited at all, but once we got out of the actual store I could tell he was thrilled. I think it was just too loud and crowded in there for him. He really didn't understand what was going on until it was over. I would have explained it to him, but it was LOUD in there. Poor Tristan lost it a few times from the sound of the "stuffing" machine. He did not like it one bit. We put a roar button in the dinosaur and Noah pushed it as we walked through the mall.

When we got out to the car Noah insisted his dinosaur (which he just calls 3 horn or triceratops) sit in the seat next to him so he could buckle up. He talked to triceratops the whole way home like he was his baby. "You alright? You scared? It's OK. Almost there! You hungry?". He was quite peeved that dinosaur couldn't share his dinner because, as Noah noticed, he has no teeth. I told him he must be a baby like Tristan because Tris doesn't have teeth either.

We didn't do a birth certificate or even bring a box home. I am terrible with hanging onto everything and I don't need one more thing to save, convinced that someday I might maybe possibly scrapbook it into an album.

Comments

Britni said…
How cute! I love it's outfit :)

Ava loved going to the "Friends To Be Made" work shop at our mall which is by the same company & actually attached to Build a Bear. She loved the whole process. It was kind of funny. For her doll they had a salon set up & she dried & "curled " her dolls hair,did her "makeup" and all that fun stuff.

I bet Noah just loved the fact that he could get a dinosaur. I've never seen that one before it's perfect for him! I love that he buckled him in....totally something Ava would do!
KLM said…
Build a Bear has DINOSAURS now? I haven't been there w/my kids in ages! Might need to make a road trip... ;)
Jennifer said…
Now I want to make a bear..or triceratops! Damn this whole being "too old" thing!
(lost has been rocking my world lately btw)
Nerdular said…
entirely too much cuteness in this post! i love tristan looking at himself in the mirror :)
Jen said…
Aww how fun! I cant wait to take the girls there. They are pretty expensive though. I remember Dave and I made one for each other on one of our dates. We still have them and its cute to think that 2 grown adults went there to make a stuffed animal. Thats love!! How is everything going over in your new house? More importantly how is it to have your Hub Hub home??
xoxox
Haley Elizabeth said…
That is really neat they have other things but bears. Especially for boys. I haven't taken Haley there yet. I'm sure we will sometime :)

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing