Together Time in Mommy and Daddy's Room

We were all chillin' in our room before taking another trek out to Michael's. We love family wrestling time... essential for boys :) Josh and I have been itching to draw lately so we wanted to pick up more supplies. Noah and Tristan both love Michael's because it's so colorful and chock full of interesting projects. We got a couple books. I got one on drawing faces and Josh got one on drawing dragons. We stayed up drawing until around 11:30. I'm not done with mine yet, but I'll be sure to post it!

Comments

Britni said…
How fun! Mark & I use to do that before we had kids! We did meet at the Art Institute... so we have that in common as well!

I LOVE these pics. Tristan look different in every new picture you post! He is getting so big & is just so adorable. I love the last pic ,you can tell how much he loves his big brother!!
Amalia said…
Ok, so now I think I will Draw. you have me in the creative mood.
Haley Elizabeth said…
Tristan is getting so big!! I love his little baseball outfit. Is it an Indians one? haha. I was so excited the other day I saw a guy with an Indians hat on when we were looking at new houses.

I love Micheals to. I love to scrapbook. I just got back into a few months ago. Micheals is a very dangerous place for me to go anymore. I always look for coupons when I do go. But, everything is normally on sale so I can't use them haha.

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing