FYI

It's 7am and Tristan's been sleeping since 10... that's 9 whole hours!! I'm wide awake because my body isn't used to getting more than 6 hours of sleep :P I'm going downstairs to make coffee and do dishes. Today it is my goal to CLEAN my house. I will clear clutter, unpack boxes, take all the stuff for Goodwill out to the car. Today I will accomplish greatness..... or not, but at least I'll try!

** update **
Tris finally woke up at around 8:15. I guess technically he went to sleep at 8, but he woke up at 10 to eat again before the long haul. YAY!

Comments

Haley Elizabeth said…
haha that is hilarious! Haley was up three times in the middle of the night, but I wake up early of course and now she's still sleeping! FIgures!
Britni said…
That's awesome,yay! I hope he keeps this up for you! It sounds like he just loves his crib :)

Popular posts from this blog

Allie Update

Victim Triangle

Enough Planning, More Doing